ProGroom Everyday Shampoo for dogs and cats is a gentle and effective soap-free pet shampoo formulated for general purpose use by the professional groomer.
It is the professional’s first choice for an everyday salon shampoo.
- Good for all coat types from silky fine, coarse & curly to thick double coats
- Gentle on skin, will not irritate or dry out skin
- Safe for pets that are frequently bathed
- Maintains effectiveness when used in a hydrabath
- Easy rinsing, soap-free formula leaves no residue
- Long lasting Springtime Fragrance
- pH Balanced for safety and effectiveness
- Concentrated formula.
Recommended dilution for hand bathing is 6:1. Can safely be used direct from bottle on filthy paws or for spot cleaning. Dilutiion for Hydrobaths 15-1.
DOES NOT CONTAIN:
For your confidence as a professional, our Pro Groom products do not contain soaps, harsh detergents, SLS or SLES, Parabens or petro chemicals.
Do not get in eyes. If dog is squinting or rubbing at eyes, flush gently with tepid water for 5 minutes. Use Pro Groom Berry Bright Facial Foam cleanser around eye area to prevent eye irritation. Use diluted shampoo within 24-48 hours.
DILUTION GUIDE FOR PROGROOM SHAMPOO
For example, to make 1 litre of shampoo using a 6:1 concentration product, you add 6 parts water + 1 part shampoo. On average, depending on the condition of the animal’s coat, we recommend our shampoos be diluted approx 1-6, this equals approx 145ml shampoo per litre of water.